The goal of this course in Obstetrics & Gynecology is to produce a competent skill developed doctor who recognizes the health needs of adolescents, females in reproductive age group & post-menopausal females. And is competent to manage the pathological states related to reproductive system with knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology and Pathophysiology. Also one who is aware of contemporary advances & developments in the field of maternal health & other related issues.
On completion of this course, the candidate will be able to:
- Develop the basic clinical skills of history taking, clinical examination and case presentation in Obs. & Gynaec.
- Obtain knowledge of the common clinical problems in Obs. & Gynaec.
- Understand physiology of basic complications and conditions in Obs. & Gynaec.
- Participate in delivery suite activities and undertake normal deliveries under supervision.
- Understand the principles and methods of fertility control.
- Suturing Workshop
- Labor & Delivery Workshop
- Abnormal Labour and Malpresentations and Operative
- Antenatal Fetal Assessment and IUGR
- Interpretation of Maternal Fetal Cardiotographs
- 1st Trimester Bleeding
- Post Date and Induction of Labor
- Postpartum Care
- Newborn Assessment
- Multiple Gestation
- 2nd & 3rd Trimester Bleeding
- Medical and Surgical Complications of Pregnancy and Diabetes
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Sexual Assault
- Hypertension in Pregnancy
- Infections of the Upper Genital Tract PID
- Management of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding and Fibroids
- How to Obtain and Interpret Pap Smears
- Chronic Pelvic Pain/Endometriosis
- Urinary Incontinence and Prolapse
- Workup of Pelvic Mass – Ovarian Cancer
- Managing the Perimenopause
- Management of the Infertile Couple
- Secondary Amenorrhea
- Delayed Puberty and Primary Amenorrhea
- Pregnancy Termination
This a 1 year, full time, in-house training program. Students will be posted for practical training in the respective departments, in any shift on rotational basis.
You will be trained under our team of senior and experienced doctors at the hospital for practical session and clinical exposure.
Any Medical Graduate can enroll for the Course like MBBS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS etc.
For hands-on training, we have a full – fledged hospital setup with the team of senior and experienced doctors
If you register for an online course, lecture series will be provided online.
To acquire hands-on training, you can take the training at your place/ network hospital. Students will have to submit a joining letter from that respective hospital.
Thanks to recent technological developments and because many people wish to have flexible study schedules while working, many educational institutions now offer online diploma programs in a variety of healthcare disciplines. It is important to keep in mind that while some Adv. Ddiploma programs are available entirely online, others may require acquiring hands-on clinical experience, which can usually be arranged in the student’s locality or completed on-campus.
The course comes under the National Development Agency, BSS, Chennai promoted by the Planning Commission, Govt. of India. And does not come under any Board or University. Adv. Diplomas are highly valued by employers, as they demonstrate that the candidate is familiar with most recent developments in the health sector and has specialized knowledge and skills critical for the healthcare industry.
The final exam will be conducted through Online MCQs and VIVA will be conducted through Skype (for online training students). Students taking practical training at the Hospital will have to appear for VIVA at their respective department.
50% is the minimum passing percentage.
You have to repeat the exams.
Yes. Stipend will be given from the second month of posting, depending on your work performance.
Yes, Free Hostel facility is available for students, having to pay only Maintenance charges of Rs. 500/- per month.
Please Note: We only accept online filled application forms and online payment. There is no other mode of enrolling into our courses.
Cancellation will be considered within 10 days of registration, 75% of the amount will get refunded.
As soon as you enroll yourself, you will get an email from our side on your registered email id stating the confirmation of your admission. After confirmation, within the stipulated time period you will receive a welcome email containing your login credentials of the course with important dates. You can proceed with the studies as per the course commencement dates.
After the successful completion of exam and formal procedures, you will get the Certificate at your registered postal address (in case of online training ) and by hand (in case of Practical training at our hospital).